Summer Season Pass Terms & Conditions
1. Summer season passes are valid from 18TH MAY 2021 – 31St OCTOBER 2021
2. OPEN 12th April – 16th May (selected dates please see below) only outdoor areas of the Farm Park including play areas are open, although the bouncy pillows are closed when it rains.
17th May onwards: All areas of park open.
3. There are two sessions a day that you can book admission for (3 on Tuesdays & Thursdays in Summer holidays). One in the morning and one in the afternoon. The park is closed for an hour between. If you want to come for a whole day you will need to book online for both and leave the park in the hour it is closed for cleaning.
Owing to the limited capacity of the Farm Park, we will reserve an allocation of tickets exclusively for SSP holders during the busy holidays, to enable access to every session.
4. OPENING TIMES (Subject to change – see website for up-to-date details)
FP open daily from 12 – 18 April and then every Friday, Saturday & Sunday up to 17 May
From Monday 17 May – 31 October, open daily
Term time sessions: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
Holiday sessions: 9.30am-1pm and 2pm-5.30pm.
Summer holidays: Tuesday and Thursdays evening sessions: 9.30am-12.30pm / 1.30pm-4.30pm / 5.30pm-8.30pm
6. Tapnell Farm reserves the right to change any of its opening/closing times at any time and at short notice, this includes any special events.
7. Once you have purchased your season pass you will still need to book your admission to the Farm Park online in advance. You will not be able to purchase/book admission on the door
8. Children must be supervised at all times. Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted in to the farm park on their own. A responsible, paying adult must accompany.
9. Under 2’s are required to have a pass in order to gain access to the farm park. Once they have had their 2nd birthday they will need to have a season pass purchased for them or pay the normal admission rate on each visit if preferable.
11. A photograph of each pass holder will be required for our system Season Pass. Any objections or concerns relating to this should be taken up with a member of our team.
12. Entry into the farm will only be granted once a valid card for each member has been shown. Failing to present a valid card will result in paying our normal admission fees. A refund for this visit will be offered if, a valid season pass card of the person who the ticket was originally purchased for is shown within 7 days, along with the receipt for the original entry.
13. Lost passes can be replaced at a cost of £3.00 per card at our main entrance
14. **Any adult season passes are transferrable in conjunction with a linked child pass.
15. Season passes do not gain fast track access on busier days or to closed-off areas of the farm park
16. You will receive regular news and updates with our season pass newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this information, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
17. By purchasing a season pass, you understand the rules of the farm park and the need to follow our Health and Safety farm park policies. (Displayed on our board inside the farm entrance)
18. Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of their children/party at all times
19. Some special events have an additional charge and is not included within the season pass price, however, you still have access to the farm park as normal. Advanced tickets for these events must be purchased online.
20. The Soft Play Barn play area has a limited capacity due to COVID19 regulations; the play frame is first come first serve and has a one in one out capacity until further notice. Adults can watch from the tables and benches but will need face coverings on (unless specified otherwise)
21. Due to COVID19 restrictions any small parts in the Soft Play zone will be excluded from play. This includes the TOTS PLAY area which will be closed for the time being. Subject to change.
22. If we have to close the Farm Park for a period of time due to COVID19 restrictions we will look to compensate for time lost on the pass. This will be at our discretion, and we have the right to change how we manage this.
**Please note: Child passes are only valid for the named child on that card and cannot be transferred between children.