HOW TO PURCHASE AND USE A SUMMER MULTI-PASS
- Click here to buy your tickets. AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY! Summer Multi-Passes cannot be purchased at the gate.
- Select ‘Summer Multi-Pass’ and buy as many as you need for each family member. Under 2's have free entry to the park, so will not need a Summer Multi-Pass. If you are disabled, you will only need one pass for you and your allocated carer.
- 1 Pass can only let 1 person in. (for eg: If you are a family of 4 you will need 4 passes)
- The Pass is transferable, so another family member or friend can use this pass.
- If you want to book onto your first session at the same time as buying your Summer Multi-Pass you will need to book online. To do this you will need to select a ‘Multi Pass Entry’ ticket (1 per person visiting) under 'Summer 2020 Admission' and then select the date and session you wish to attend, to add this to your basket. If you have any Under 2's with you, you will need to add this ticket to the basket too.
- Head to the checkout to complete the booking.
- Bring confirmation of your session booking and purchase of the Summer Multi-Pass with you when you visit.
- You will then be given a pre-loaded Summer Multi-Pass when you arrive with 5 visits left on it. You will need to bring it with you for every multi-pass visit you book.
- No Pass = You must pay full entry for that visit.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced or refunded - Please keep me safe!
- On every visit your card will be swiped until you have no Summer Multi-pass visits left and you will be asked to return your card.
- Make sure you book your multi-pass visits to the farm park online in advance, every time you wish to use your pass – Simply select ‘Summer Multi-Pass Entry’ each time under 'Summer 2020 Admission'
- If you wish to buy another ‘Summer Multi- Pass’ simply follow the same steps above.
The Summer Multi-Pass can be purchased up until 31st August 2020 (inclusive).
Visits must be used by 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Limited passes available - first come, first serve.
Due to limited numbers at the moment there will be a restriction on the number of Multi-Pass visits allocated per session, per day. As capacity of the Farm Park increases with good weather, so will the allocation of Summer Multi-Passes.
T&C's Apply - please see below
- The Summer Multi-Pass can be purchased up until 31st August 2020 (inclusive).
- Visits must be used by 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
- Limited passes available - First come first serve.
- Due to limited numbers at the moment there will be a restriction on the number of Multi-Pass visits allocated per session, per day. As capacity of the Farm Park increases with good weather, so will the allocation of Summer Multi-Passes.
• All tickets are completely transferable and can be used by anyone. 1 Pass can only let 1 person in. (for eg: If you are a family of 4 you will need 4 passes)
• Tickets and time slots must be booked in advance online. One timed park session will use up one visit on any multi pass (please note time slots are 3 hours each)
• All multi pass tickets are valid up until the 31st Aug 2020 after which date we may release a new offer. Any summer multi-pass visits not used by the 31st October 2020 will be null and void.
• All tickets are non- refundable and cannot be carried over after the 31st Oct. In the event the park has to close due to any second wave (Covid) we will review and extension of this period.
• Passes do not gain access to the Aqua park (which is a separate business to the farm park). We have the right to close areas of the farm park a short notice due to current Covid-19 restrictions and we follow government guidance on this
• Standard Farm park rules still apply. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
• Pass cards hold zero cash value and cannot be redeemed for vouchers/cash