Making your visit to Tapnell Farm safe - Click here for info
|Disabled (inc free carer)||£6.50|
PLEASE NOTE, IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Please note: We now operate 2 x three hour sessions: morning 9.30am - 12.30pm and afternoon 1.30pm - 4.30pm.
Ticket prices refer to per session. Tickets are non refundable and non transferable. Pricing subject to change.
|2 Adults & 2 Children||£30.00|
|2 Adults & 3 Children||£38.50|
|1 Adult & 2 Children||£23.50|
|1 Adult & 3 Children||£32.50|
New Winter Season Pass
Our Winter Season Passes are back!
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER
Valid from 7th September 2020 - 28th February 2021*
If you are a regular visitor to Tapnell Farm Park, then check out our Winter Season Passes… They give you unlimited entry to the Farm Park for the whole season*, plus new exclusive offers for pass holders.
They are a great way to save money, and also make the perfect gift!
At £28 per person you get 5 1/2 months of unlimited entry, which works out at only £5.09 a month!
*The Farm Park is closed from 4th - 19th January 2021
New Session Times
We are now operating TWO x 3 hour timed sessions each day. The morning session is 9.30am – 12.30pm and the afternoon session is 1.30pm – 4.30pm. The Farm park will be closed between 12.30pm – 1.30pm for cleaning
Please select the session you wish to attend, and purchase the admission online, before your arrival to the admission gate. Online tickets are purchased for a specific date and session, and are not valid on any other days or sessions.
Once your admission has been booked, all you need to do is read our FAQ's to make sure you are up to date with the way we operate and remember to bring a confirmation of your booking (This can be shown on your phone if you don't want to print it and should have bar code to scan)
- ALL children must be accompanied by an adult, and must be supervised at ALL times.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the Farm Park, except for assistance dogs.
- Tickets can only be purchased online. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
Disabled Entry (inc free carer)
If you want to purchase disabled entry to the farm park (which includes a free carer) we ask that customers can provide the following documentation on arrival. It is vital that you show the relevant paperwork at the admission desk upon entry..
- A Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter (which is dated within the last twelve months)
- A Personal Independence Payment letter (which is dated within the last twelve months)
- A current and valid Blue Badge (A picture of the badge in situ is fine if it is being used on the vehicle)
- Letter from your GP or consultant (dated within the last twelve months) confirming the need for a full-time carer. This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis.
Unfortunately, we are not able to issue carers tickets/passes without seeing the above documentation. Each disabled customer must provide the documentation above to receive a free carer entry/pass.
Minimum carer age is 16 years.
Should you as a customer have any temporary accessibility requirements, or would like to discuss our park accessibility please contact us [email protected] in advance of your visit so we may assist you.
Keeping you safe
The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority and whilst we aim for your visit with us to be as 'normal' as possible, additional hygiene and safety measures have been put in place, in line with Government guidelines, for everyone's peace of mind.
* Social distancing - we have significantly reduced the number of visitors in the Farm Park
* Online bookings only - ALL admission tickets must be purchased online.
* Contactless - we are not accepting any cash, so please have your card ready
* Non contact temperature checks on arrival - our staff will have daily temperature checks and visitors (age 5+) will also be required to have a non-contact temperature reading on arrival. If any visitor shows 2 temperature readings of 37.8C or more, then that visitor and the group they traveled with, will be refused entry, and an online refund given. Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
* More frequent and enhanced hygiene and cleaning
* Additional hand washing and hand sanitising stations
For full details of ALL measures please see our Frequently Asked Questions..