We want all customers to have a safe and enjoyable visit. Please help us achieve this by acting responsibly and respecting social distancing both on and off the Aqua Park.
In line with Government guidelines, the following measures are in place for the safety of our customers and staff:
- All bookings must be made online in advance
- No more than 6 people per group booking (Government Rule of 6 applies)
- We have significantly reduced the number of customers to a third of capacity per session, giving participants ample space to socially distance, avoid any bottlenecks and still have tons of fun!
- Extra time is allocated between sessions for sanitising equipment and to avoid cross-over between customers
- Non-contact temperature checks on arrival
- Check-in and changing facilities are limited to one group ‘bubble’ at a time
- Please DO NOT visit if you have any pre-existing medical condition or injuries which may affect your ability to participate. Our Lifeguards are here for your safety but we DO NOT want to put them at risk of Covid-19.