• What equipment do I need?
- All equipment is supplied and you will have an experienced instructor with you at all times.
• What should I wear?
- It is an outside activity so please dress accordingly for the days forecast.
• Will you still operate if it is raining?
Yes we will. We will only re-arrange due to extreme weather conditions or forecast.
• How do I book?
- Please click here for prices and booking
• What is the minimum age to participate?
- The minimum age is 10 years. Due to the nature of the activities they are not suitable for young people below that age.
• How long is the session?
For air rifle and air pistol it is an hour session. For clay shooting this will vary dependant on the packages taken and number of people in your group. We will confirm this at the time of booking.
• Is there food and drink available?
• What COVID measures are you taking?
- Booking in advance only, temperature check on arrival, a maximum of 5 people per session and cleaning the equipment between each session, staff and customers to wear face masks when required. Hand sanitising stations in place. Please do not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19. You and your household should isolate at home. Please do not put yourself, our staff, and other customers at risk.
• Are there toilet facilities available?
- Yes we have toilet facilities on site
• Is there a spectators area?