Office Receptionist - Part Time
Our friendly welcoming team at Tapnell Farm are looking for a dedicated part-time Receptionist to handle customer-facing duties as well as general office management tasks.
When our customers and guests contact us, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
* Answering the phone in a timely manner, answering questions with knowledgeable answers and directing calls to the correct people where required.
* Maintaining the main email account, dealing with a wide range of queries across
the Tapnell Farm site
* Using the ticketing system to book tickets, submitting refunds, taking payment over the phone for extra events or extras added to a booking.
* General administrative duties across the site
* Office maintenance tidying -ordering stationery, ink for photocopier/printer
* Accepting deliveries and notifying the correct department of their arrival
* Booking ferry crossings for colleagues and Partners when requested
* Taking meeting minutes when requested (shorthand not required)
* Placing orders online when requested for departments across the site, logging all orders
* Liaising with the accounts department re invoices, opening post
* Dealing with Raffle prizes
* During the weekend you may have to deal with queries from Accommodation guests, so you will liaise with relevant team members to help sort out any issues
* Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
* Over-achieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
* Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team.
* Positive “can do” attitude
* People focussed
* Excellent communicator to all ages
* Good computer skills including a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Previous experience in a customer facing hospitality role
Hours of work: Part-time position working 2 days a week (to include a Saturday), 9am - 5pm. Must also be able to work up to 5 days a week for holiday cover.
To Apply: please send your CV with covering letter to [email protected] by Friday 15 April.
Please note, own transport is beneficial for this role as Tapnell Farm is on a seasonal bus route.