Accommodation & Guest Services Administrator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5/6pm, some weekend cover
Job Start Date: 11th March 2024 (flexible around notice period)
Tapnell Farm is an award-winning, family friendly, holiday destination offering a quality range of accommodation options, from glamping (safari tents, log cabins, geo domes) to farm cottages and the manor.
Working alongside the Accommodation Manager, we are looking for a dedicated Accommodation & Guest Services Administrator to assist with the day to day running of the holiday and residential accommodation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with guest bookings and enquiries
- Taking reservations via different third party channels including Booking.com, Airbnb, and inputting into our booking system
- Taking calls and replying to guest enquiries via email
- Assisting guests during their stay with any queries they may have, in person, over the phone, by email
- Supporting the Accommodations Manager, dealing with general enquiries and completing administrative tasks
- Holiday cover for members of the team
- Supporting the Reception team as and when required
- Booking ferries for guests using discounted rates
- Liaising with the housekeeping team to ensure properties are ready ahead of guest arrival
- Taking payments on card machine
- Annual residential checks of properties
- Liasing with maintenance team to ensure repairs are carried out
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic and friendly manner. In addition to:
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Previous bookings experience in an accommodation/hospitality environment would be ideal
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Good computer skills including a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discounted ferry travel
- Tapnell Farm Park season pass for immediate family
- Discounts across Tapnell Farm: activities, restaurant and accommodation
Please note, your own transport is essential for this role owing to Tapnell’s rural location.
There is potential for progression in the role.
To Apply: please send your CV with covering letter to [email protected] by Monday 4 March 2024.
Interviews will be held week commencing 4 March.