We are looking for confident, motivated individuals to join our Aqua Park Team. You will be the at the centre of the experience for our guests, ensuring strict guidelines are implemented whilst making the experience as amazing as possible.
In this role, you will work as part of a team of lifeguards, managed by:
- Aqua Park Manager
- Aqua Park Assistant Manager
- Guest services
As an Aqua Park lifeguard, you will be key in running a safe, fun and enjoyable experience. Other duties will include:
- Setting up the park ready for our guests
- Leading safety briefings
- Ensuring guest safety throughout the whole of the facility
- Completing regular equipment inspections
- Keeping the facility clean and tidy
- Distributing/collecting equipment at the beginning and end of the session
- Working within guidelines set by Isle of Aqua Park and RLSS
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills along with a passion for water sports, be a natural leader and become an ambassador for Isle of Wight Aqua Park.
Due to the sensitive nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) with Child List Barring Check. This disclosure, together with other selection information, will need to be satisfactory to the Company for employment to commence.