12th April 2022
We've teamed up with Wight Cycle Hire and People Powered CIC to offer guests an environmentally friendly way to take a short break on the Isle of Wight.
Travelling across to the Island from Lymington, guests will be met at the Yarmouth ferry terminal by representatives of Wight Cycle Hire, who will provide two bikes and cycling equipment, and take your luggage on an electric cargo bike* to Tapnell Farm. Guests will then be free to explore our beautiful countryside and coast of West Wight, and beyond, on two wheels.
- two night, midweek stay in our environmentally friendly glamping accommodation, staying between 25 April - 8 July (excludes May half term). Midweek is Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Friday.
- two standard bikes (upgrades available to electric bikes)
- return luggage transfers to Yarmouth ferry terminal
- helmets, bike locks, route maps and island-wide mechanical support between 8am and 6pm
Price is based on two people staying: £350 for two nights in an Eco Pod or £500 for a Modulog or Dome. Upgrade to two electric bikes for a total of £50.
Check accommodation availability here
Check out our onsite attractions - Aqua Park, Farm Park, Archery & Axe Throwing, Football Golf - The Cow Restaurant and Farm Shop
To book, call 01983 758729 quoting ECO TRAVEL & STAY.
Please note, this offer is not available if any other discount or special offers have already been applied.
* Transfer will be made by electric cargo bike, subject to availability.