TRAINEE ANIMAL KEEPER EXPERIENCE (6+ years)
Price: £85 per person (up to 2 participants of the same party)
Duration: 2- 2.5 hours
Times of experience: 9.45am -11.45am or 2.15pm- 4.15pm
What your experience includes:
- Fun-packed 2 hour experience
- One to one animal encounters
- A friendly and experienced personal Keeper guide
- Complimentary refreshment
- Trainee Keeper for the day certificate plus a cuddly souvenir to take home
- Includes Farm Park entry for the participant(s) only, plus 1 supervising adult per participant.
What to expect during your day: Upon arrival at Tapnell Farm Park you will have a quick health and safety briefing before heading out into the Farm with your experienced keeper host, who will be looking after you throughout your exciting experience.
You will help our friendly and knowledgeable Keepers with some light duties throughout your experience including mucking out, providing enrichment and snacks to the animals as well as making sure all the animals are looking their best for our visitors to the Farm Park.
This experience is a great way to find out what it is really like to be an Animal Keeper as well as a chance to get up close to all our wonderful four-legged, six-legged and even no legged friends!
Things to know before you arrive:
- Participants must be aged 6 + years old and have a reasonable level of fitness.
- Participants under 16 years must be supervised by an adult throughout their experience.
- All spectators, excluding supervising adult(s), will only need to pay full Farm Park admission per person
- Advisable that participants bring water especially in hot weather.
- Appropriate closed-toe footwear must be worn for the experience (wellies or trainers) and long trousers and sleeves are advised for this experience.
- Please be prepared for all weather conditions; sun hats, sunscreen and waterproof gear will not be provided.
- The experience itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive on time, we advise guests arrive at the Farm Park admission desk at least 10 minutes before the experience begins.
- Please see our full terms & conditions for more information.