27th January 2021
In these difficult and challenging times, we want to reassure anyone wanting to book a holiday at Tapnell Farm this year that we have put additional measures in place that protect the customer and provide a full refund, should they be prevented from staying as a result of the Covid pandemic, and associated Government restrictions.
All bookings for Tom’s Eco Lodge glamping accommodation (safari tents, wood cabins, modulogs, eco pods and domes), farm cottages, Tapnell Manor and East Afton Farmhouse (excludes weddings) are protected by these new measures.
This means that should a customer need to cancel their stay because of Covid-19 and Government restrictions, they can do so, provided this is done between 60 and up to 2 days prior to their check-in date, and a full refund on their booking will be issued.
These new measures are in addition to our standard terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum 25% booking deposit is required, and the balance must be paid in advance of 30 days before your arrival date, to be eligible for the refund.
- Deposits are fully refundable on cancellations between 60 and 2 days prior your arrival. All payments must be made in advance of their due dates to ensure this policy is valid.
- Refunds for any other services included in your booking, such as travel arrangements, pre-booked activities or reservations may incur cancellation fees.
- If you need to cancel your booking because you have Covid, you have been told to self-isolate or as a result of government restrictions, then you can do so up to 2 days prior to your check-in date and receive a refund. If you need to cancel for these reasons within 2 days of your stay, we will offer a postponement at our discretion. If there is a difference in price, this will be refunded to you in the case of a decrease in price or paid by you in the case of an increase.
- Bookings must be legal and within government guidelines to be covered.
- These new measures relate to all new accommodation bookings made from 27 January 2020.
Full Booking Terms & Conditions for Tapnell Farm can be viewed here