The following terms and conditions are in place for the benefit of the public and the safety of our staff.
• The Project is open from 18:00 - 21:30 on event days.
• This is a 16+ event and you will be asked for ID to enter. No infants in arms/buggies.
• ‘Appointments’ (bookings) are made for set times and dates. If you are late or miss your appointment for The Project, you will not be able to enter. We cannot guarantee that there will be space in later groups.
• ‘Appointments’ to The Project must be booked online in advance. Once booked guests can arrive at any time from 18:00 prior to their appointment to experience the Headphone Horrors and to get refreshments from the Bar* (food also on sale) *paid for locally.
• The Farm Park will be closed during the experience and is not included in your booking.
• Bookings are non-refundable, even if you miss your allotted time.
• The live performers may interact and touch you, but you must not touch them back. They will never touch you between the chest and knees.
• Your appointment will be experienced with other members of the public. Any unruly
behaviour may ruin The Project for others and may lead to you being ejected from the experience.
• Once inside The Project, there are limited exits. Please be mindful of this when
entering, however, should you be unable to complete The Project, please inform a
member of the staff who will ensure a safe removal.
• Any items brought to The Project are at your own risk and we will not be held liable for
• Please wear sensible footwear and clothing inside The Project. Although the experience
is undercover, there is no heating so please dress appropriately (warm layers!) We will not be held liable for damage to footwear or clothing including scuffing or soiling.
• If booking with a Season Pass discount, valid passes must be shown on arrival.
The following items are not permitted inside The Project:
• Food and drinks purchased offsite.
• Cameras or recording equipment.
• Drugs and illegal substances.
• Head masks, hoods, or any item which disguises the face (Covid masks exempt)
• Naked flames, including lighters, fireworks, and flares.
When visiting The Experience, the following is not permitted:
• Touching the live performers, sets or properties unless instructed by a member of staff.
• Eating or drinking.
• Smoking and vaping.
We will refuse admission and not refund you if:
• Can not prove you are over the age of 16
• You appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• We believe you to be overly intoxicated.
• You appear threatening or display unreasonable behaviour.
• We believe you to pose a threat to other guests or our staff.
There will be live performers, strobe lighting, confined areas, loud noises, fake blood, and other special effects. Due to the nature of this attraction and layout, it is regrettable The Project is not wheelchair-friendly.
- Not suitable for people with heart conditions, claustrophobia, mobility issues, epilepsy, high blood pressure, serious underlying health conditions or expectant mothers
• Onsite car parking is free, but parking is at your own risk.